Thursday, August 27, 2009

CNN: The 12 most annoying types of Facebookers

I wanted to post something about this topic but I can't say it any better than CNN already did!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/20/annoying.facebook.updaters/index.html

Ok, so I thought of one more. People who post blurry or upside down photos on FB. There's like a bazillion shots of the same thing, which is annoying enough but then like half of them are either tilted the wrong way or blurry. I shouldn't have to turn my laptop on its side to see your photos. Listen up people, its ok just to give us a small sample, we don't need to see every single picture you took of the tree with the funny looking squirrel in it. Just because your computer downloaded every pic whether they were in focus or not doesn't mean you have to transfer all of them to your FB page. That's the beauty of the digital camera, the ability to delete the shots that didn't turn out. If you tried six times to get a shot of your dog rolling on the floor I don't need to see the first five pictures of your carpeting. How about only uploading the ones that we can see. New rule: If it's out of focus, don't post it.

1 comment: